April 4, 2019 6:00 – 8:00 PM
TRRG Initiative: Sustainable Neighborhoods Through Planning
“Updating Neighborhood Plans: A Training Workshop Learning From Your Peers”
July 30, 2018 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Results of Area/Neighborhood Plans Self-Assessments
- Is our Plan Relevant Today ?
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Specific Plans and Summary
- Facilitator Worksheet
March 19, 2018 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Evaluating Neighborhood/Area Plans: An Educational Workshop of
Tucson Residents for Responsive Government (TRRG) – Sentinel Building
WORKSHOP PURPOSE, ORGANIZATION, & MATERIALS Bonnie Poulos, TRRG
NEIGHBORHOOD AND AREA PLANS: WHERE DID THEY COME FROM & WHY?
- Overview Presentation: Plan Development, Coverage & Use Dan Bursuck, PDSD
- How to Read a Concept Map Rebecca Ruopp, PDSD
- How City of Tucson Uses Neighborhood/Area Plans Rebecca Ruopp, PDSD
- Plan Tucson 4.4 Why we need to evaluate Neighborhood/Area Plans Bonnie Poulos, TRRG
EVALUATING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD PLAN AND/OR AREA PLAN
Is it totally or partly relevant for today, or is it in need of updating?
- Procedures to carrying out plan self-study Bonnie Poulos, TRRG
- How Will the Evaluations Be Used? Bonnie Poulos, TRRG