The TRRG presentation at the May 21, 2019 Mayor and Council Study Session went off mostly as planned. Multiple messages were delivered to our elected officials. Much to think about. Thank you to the 755 people who signed the petition and to those great supporters who showed up at the Study Session. A special thank you to Councilman Steve Kozachik for enabling the discussion to take place.
It was a good meeting – but we have so much work to do in order to get anything to happen.
April 4, 2019 6:00 – 8:00 PM
TRRG Initiative: Sustainable Neighborhoods Through Planning
“Updating Neighborhood Plans: A Training Workshop Learning From Your Peers”
July 30, 2018 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Results of Area/Neighborhood Plans Self-Assessments
- Is our Plan Relevant Today ?
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Specific Plans and Summary
- Facilitator Worksheet
March 19, 2018 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Evaluating Neighborhood/Area Plans: An Educational Workshop of
Tucson Residents for Responsive Government (TRRG) – Sentinel Building
WORKSHOP PURPOSE, ORGANIZATION, & MATERIALS Bonnie Poulos, TRRG
NEIGHBORHOOD AND AREA PLANS: WHERE DID THEY COME FROM & WHY?
- Overview Presentation: Plan Development, Coverage & Use Dan Bursuck, PDSD
- How to Read a Concept Map Rebecca Ruopp, PDSD
- How City of Tucson Uses Neighborhood/Area Plans Rebecca Ruopp, PDSD
- Plan Tucson 4.4 Why we need to evaluate Neighborhood/Area Plans Bonnie Poulos, TRRG
EVALUATING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD PLAN AND/OR AREA PLAN
Is it totally or partly relevant for today, or is it in need of updating?
- Procedures to carrying out plan self-study Bonnie Poulos, TRRG
- How Will the Evaluations Be Used? Bonnie Poulos, TRRG